Content Curation & Recommendation Live Project
Here is an opportunity for you to get your hands dirty - a Live Project from Kraftshala.
The Unleavables feature, available exclusively on the Kraftshala app, helps students discover the highest-quality online marketing, sales and placement prep content including blogs, articles, videos, etc, which is most suited for students like you. What's more, it will leverage machine learning to tailor content to your specific needs. The more you interact with the app, the more it learns about your preferences, and the better will be the content that it recommends to you.
If selected, you will be working on the following scope:
- Curating relevant content on different topics which would benefit the B-school audience to read on the app
- Sharing and promoting your curated & recommended content to maximize the app reach
How it works:
- Express your interest by registering here
- Kraftshala will shortlist students based on their profile and their INDUSTRYCreds™ score
- This will be a 4 week project
- Apply only if you can dedicate 3-4 hours per week individually. Needless to add, we hope that you will register only if you have the bandwidth to do justice to the same.
- Deadline to register: 23:59:59, 28th September, 2019
- Learn how content curation works and the demand of different types of content
- Work directly with Kraftshala's Content & Product team on your project and get progress updates at each step
- Win 2000 KraftCoins which you can use for mentorships, CV review, mock interviews etc. basis your work and the performance once you complete the project
- After the successful completion of the Live Project, you'll be recognized as a Kraftshala Content Curator. You'll also receive a certificate for the same, which you can use as a CV point.
Further details will be shared with the shortlisted students!